[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-core] RFC: #10777: Bug: Make versioning module skinnable

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sat May 2 21:44:44 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Oliver Hader wrote:
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/hci/Rules
>> I assume this is what someone from HCI team defined. But this is not
>> what we agreed on at T3DD08, so not valid for me at all.
>
> So what did we agree on? When replying, please move the topic to
> typo3.teams.hci.

Last year we had a Skype conference about that (you and me parcipitated,
too). The results of that discussion had been written down on the
mentioned URL.

The major points are:
* HCI defines how something should look and behave like
* Core team takes care about technical review or implementation

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3