[TYPO3-hci] PHP errors and DocHeader

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jul 13 10:45:50 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:

Hi Patrick, hi Masi,

> Ingo talked about an error/exception handler that would take care or PHP
> warning/error output in the BE.

to be more precise: backporting the error and exception handler of FLOW3.

> Actually  I think it shouldn't be too hard to install a handler in the
> context of template.php.

adding it to template.php only would be of little use as an error
handler is a global thing by definition and the error could also occure
outside of template.php, just leading to be displayed there.

Anyways, the idea is to have that error/exception handler backported and
the have it collect errors to be displayed in a controlled way atop of
the BE forms.
Backporting the error/exception handler shouldn't be too much work.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner