[TYPO3-hci] sysfolder and listmodule

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Mon Jul 6 11:15:32 CEST 2009

Hi,
we have a simple solution: We only offer the list module and people are
doing well with it. Those who like it very "visual" use the FE-editing.
Even those who were originally trained (by others) to use the page
module are meanwhile deliberatly using the list module.

That is not without reason: with the list module there are a lot of
advantages:

- same interface for all kinds of records
- clearer structure
- efficient editing of many records at the same time (or selected fields
of those)
- individually selectable additional fields for display
- and some more

Silke

-------- Original-Nachricht --------