[TYPO3-hci] sysfolder and listmodule

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Fri Jul 3 21:58:59 CEST 2009

Am 03.07.2009, 11:32 Uhr, schrieb Tyler Kraft
<tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk>:

> I disagree. That's just more clicks the user has to do! What's wrong
> with click on list module if the user needs it?
>

> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>  more than only switch:
>> If you're in page module:
>> * click on sysfolder switch automatic to list module
>> * click on page automatic switches back to page module
>>  vg Steffen

because most editors are too stupid (or ignorant) to do it !!
the autochange should be optional or configurable through typo3 script
trough ....

btw how about adding a TS setting where the modul can be defined if a user
click on a sysfolder? (e.g. direct mail)

Best Regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)