[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-dev] Who needs "Extended view" option in list module?

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Tue Feb 24 03:23:44 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

>>> mod.web_list.extendedView = 2 //no extended view by default, switch is
>>> displayed
>>> mod.web_list.extendedView = 3 // extended view by default, switch is
>>> displayed

> atm i have as default 2 as it's the same as before. Can be changed to 3
> easily.

I had the impression that most people think extended view was better as
default... Since 4.3 is a new release where behavior can be changed, I
propose to go with 3 by default and ensure somewhere in the
documentation that this is written:

"until version 4.3, TYPO3 was behaving like mod.web_list.extendedView = 2"

Patrick