[TYPO3-hci] icons in t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Feb 23 22:14:43 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> there are still icons in t3skin which are copied from oldskin and need
> replace. It's not only the "old" look but also the size which mix up the
>  screens. t3skin icons normally use 16x16 size which is also defined in
> TBE_STYLES and needed for unique look and symmetrie.
>
> I atttached a pic with some "urgent" ones, i'm sure there are some more.
>
> Who is able and willing to design icons in t3skin-style?

are the current icons specially designed for t3skin or taken from some
icon sets? If they are taken from some icon set(s) we could first scan
those for accurate replacements (easier than designing new ones I think).

BTW, I don't really like the wizard_rte2 icon (it's the one used for
fullscreen atm, isn't it?), as the pencil is different than the other
edit pencils.

Regards,

Susanne