[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Error page

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:55:25 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Steffen Kamper<info at sk-typo3.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Christopher Torgalson schrieb:
>  >
>> You can also use the admin panel to publish a static version of a page
>> from a site and use that url in printErrorTemplate--it's almost as
>> good as having the DB to produce the error page :)
>>

> how to show a static page with dynamic messages?

Ha!

A very good question.

I was actually thinking of the "[pageNotFound_handling]" in the
install tool where you can specify a URL to a page containing markers
that will be substituted. This is way of getting a static error page
with a limited set of dynamic replacements available but not what you
were talking about :)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/