[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Apr 7 16:21:16 CEST 2009

> great work, I love it!
> Just tried it at my current project and get an error because of too low
> memory limit (current 120mb) (class.tx_besearch.php line 401). Site is
> quite big but maybe you can still improve somewhere something?

I'm will test ist in larger envirements and have a look at it...
What do you think about writing a timestamp (ms) to a log file before
every function call, to analyze which function kills the story...
Line 401 (at least in v4) is about templating ;)

>>  - cropping of labels longer than 25 chars
> I got shown a page title with 91 chars
>>  - improved "pid" rendering
> I don't know if the word "PID" is really needed, maybe set it as title
> next to the uid or inside () after the page title?

to both of your remarks... i only can say sry, my attached v4 was not v4
;) was some kind of 3.5 ... sorry, renamed wrong file I think.
Will repost a true v4 asap.

regards

Steffen