[TYPO3-hci] Extended page/record lookup "window"

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Apr 5 17:55:27 CEST 2009

Hi Lists,

as promised I finished the first version of the new besearch for your
testing/discussion and comments...

Following list of working things:
- search over all TCA registered tables
- command like OR, AND, "my expression" ar respected
- permissions to table-fields, tables, and containing pages
- multipage search results
- editing records from within search results by popup (on popup close
search results are refreshed).
- toggle search menu by Hotkey: Strg+Space
- deactivating usage by ExtConf

what is not working by now:
- any user configuration like search presets, tables or record types
- core lacks possibility to deactivate the current search module
- auto-focus the search field if the menu is shown
- CSH Icon is not display...

what has to be improved:
- CSS/optics
- code improovements...

I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your comments/dislikes and
featurerequests...

thanks in advance

Steffen