[TYPO3-hci] Better differentiated icons for read-only filemounts and folders in t3skin

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Oct 27 21:05:32 CET 2008

Hey guys,
> ok, got your point. but this can be solved differently I'd say.
> What we need to do here is to create some kind of clear specification of
> what overlay goes where and then put that into code...

I haven't followed the whole discussion - just the last two or three
posts and only want to throw a new phrase into this discussion.
Coloration. You could colorize the basic icons different depending on
the access-level or something. Locked is f.e. grayed out or maybe has a
red overlay.
Another "idea" would be to not try to put everything into one icon, but
maybe prepend/append something. Or put different kind of overlays to
different, fixed positions.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch