[TYPO3-hci] Better differentiated icons for read-only filemounts and folders in t3skin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 25 23:14:07 CEST 2008

Hi all,

> So here's a proposal for new/modified icons. On the left side are the
> normal icons, in the middle the existing read-only filemount icon and
> the read-only folder icon I originally proposed. On the right side are
> new icons with a tint for better differentiation. I chose a red overlay
> since red is the colour of interdiction/restriction.

Here are new proposals taking into account more or less everyone's
remarks. I am rather in favor of the lock, although I'm not really
satisfied by the lock I found and used. I have left my old proposals and
added proposals with the lock and a "R" (as used in the old skin)
superimposed on both the normal and the lighter icons. I still think the
lighter icons are too light compared to the background.

I hope some consensus can be reached as designing these icons takes
quite some time and I'm not going to spend ages on that topic.

Enjoy

--

Francois Suter