[TYPO3-hci] Combine page and list module into one module

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon May 12 15:15:02 CEST 2008

Hi,
Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i think same way. there is a big difference in both views, and this makes
> absolutely sense.
But in which scenarios do they make sense? Personally I can't imagine of
any that makes list module superior when managing page content elements.

> But i see an easy  possibility to make it more user friendly:
>
> In page module there could be also a link "create new record" and this link
> could directly switch to list view
Then this link would have to clearly mention that you are transfered to
the list module because otherwise people would go over the page module
all the time..

Greetings,
Andreas