[TYPO3-hci] RTE Location

Den Denyer denyer at denyerec.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 11:43:51 CEST 2008

I have had several end user clients comment to my on the location of the
RTE in the page editing tabs. Their question is always some variant of "If
I want to edit a text element, why is the text editor hidden on the second
tab?"
That is the most important part of the text element and thinking about it
it does seem rather odd that it would be hidden on the second tab. The
people I have been working with certainly seem to think so!

Just thought I would raise it, focus on useability and all that.

Kind regards,
Denyer

--
---