[TYPO3-hci] Constants Editor Enhancements

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Jan 11 14:37:09 CET 2008

Hey guys,

first of - really nice work Jeff.

> ok. here's my proposal for the updating issue:
>
> Let's make the page header fixed (like in alt_doc.php) so the Update
> button is always on top there. It is greyed out while nothing is
> changed, but get's active (and then "pops in the eye") once something
> has changed.
>
> Plus... it's another page that looks streamlined for the new BE :)
>
> Is that something?

go for it - sound's nice to me.

Short question - how does the top-bar in the regular be indicate changes
- does the save button also 'pop in the eye' if something is changed?
Probably also nice would be, if changed fields would get a different
background-color or whatever - the small icon indicating changes isn't a
burner in my eyes.

--
Greetings,
Franz