[TYPO3-hci] About the languages

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Thu Feb 14 16:20:01 CET 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey team,
>
> I recently noticed (and with the last thread by Patrick) one thing that
> really is starting to annoy me. The languages for the website...

<hijack>
I think it's possible to set "default" for a page translation record (if
yoe create the record via "new record"). Easy to fix in TCA.

And you can create multiple page translations of the same language. Not
so easy to fix as the TCA doesn't support multi-column uniqueness (in
SQL it would be a key of "pid,sys_language_uid")
</hijack>

Masi