[TYPO3-hci] HCI - the I stands for ...

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:13:25 CET 2008

It depends what You see and how You are reading the text.
For example, now You could think we are speaking about re-representation of
icons, but in reality it's the question of BE-structure.
About organization of objects. For example, if we will use more system based
on PHP and hardcoded object types, or more on ID/class system, then it will
give the possibility to manage more easily the interfaces using CSS and
JS-methods.