[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-core] RFC: #9863: [Feature] Adding sysext tsbrowser

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Dec 6 13:37:42 CET 2008

Hi Jens,

Steffen has made a very nice sysext that shows you what is configured in
your template directly beneath the textarea of
Template>info/modify>setup.The whole thing has lead to an extensive
discussion in core list, bt reference is #9863. Steffen provided a
screenshot in the first posting of the list.

When I saw it I felt like gifted with a premature christmas present :-)
It just eases up working with your template a lot (in my eyes), so it is
a hci thingy for those of us who need to adapt certain values for
certain parts of the pagetree.

I suggest you read the thread in core list and then comment on it in hci
list.

Uschi