[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Apr 7 14:56:08 CEST 2008

Rupert Germann wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> without knowing about this discussion I already added a BackEnd module to
> the latest tt_news dev version which is a bit different to Krystians
> proposal.
>
> Have a look:
> http://rgdata.de/fileadmin/user_upload/news_admin1.png
>
> I placed the category tree and the news list on the same page, allowing the
> user to filter the list by selecting categories from the tree.
>
> the current dev version of tt_news can be downloaded here:
> http://rgdata.de/fileadmin/user_upload/T3X_tt_news-2_6_0-z-200804061826.t3x
> (the version from typo3xdev.sourceforge.net is currently not up to date)
>
> The tt_news BE module appears only in TYPO3 4.2
>
> I'm curious to hear your opinions.

Hey Rupi,

I installed it on an RC1 site with many categories. I only get an empty frame in
the backend. Any specific things I have to take into account? Ooopss in the
frontend all my news is gone too. I have activated this in the installtool
($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['sqlDebug'] = '1' , $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['debug'] =
'1'), but that also does not tell me anything.

Time to revert ;-)

gRTz

ben
--