[TYPO3-hci] HCI Podcast

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Sep 25 19:20:59 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann kirjoitti:
> :)
>
> I'm currently working on the "Page" Tree ...

I didn't like taking totally off the classic page module
- imo TemplaVoila has many too complex solutions.
The classic page module is working with some fixes.

But reordering is an issue to discuss. Order could be defined also with
relative simple configuration but the problem is that it can't take
beforehand account new modules.

For frontend menu this kind of configuration could work fine

page_section|edit,new_page,move_page,history,info,access,functions;
content_section|new_contentelement,list,column_overview,tv_page_module,new_record;
media_section|media_file;
advanced_section|open_backend,preview,formsonpage; adminpanel_section;
logout_section

What about analyses of module menus the analyse is very covering -
pro/contra thoroughly analysed - difficult decicions because there is no
one type, which is superior. What about thrird level (function) menus I
tried them - worked sometimes but were not usable because of didn't work
always.

What I would like to see is frontend editing mode 'Forms on page' to
support AJAX. I made for it templating and fixed together with Stephan
Galinski tinyrte working as editor.