[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Tobias Liebig tobias at work.de
Mon May 14 12:35:19 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Dmitry Dulepov" <9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1179135482.13182.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Tobias Liebig wrote:
>>> You can find the needed files, the patch and a screencast how to apply it
>>> on
>> Is it possible to get it as extension? Patching will change the whole
>> typo3 environment while extension can be installed and uninstalled. Since
>> all TS template modules are in sysext, it should be easy to make a
>> standalone t3x for testing...
>>
>> --
>> Dmitry Dulepov
>>
>> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
>> Skype: callto:liels_bugs
>>
>> "It is our choices, that show what we truly are,
>> far more than our abilities." (A.P.W.B.D.)
>
> +1
>
> instead of patching would be nice with xclassing first - the patched core
> files are changed by several BT-diffs, i don't wanna loose them.
>
> vg  Steffen

We thought about that before, but we decide to do our changes directly
in the corefiles. We don't want to do things twice and xclassing the
template-modul is not very nice, cause we have to duplicate the original
code into the XClass even for some small changes.

For now it would be ok to have a patch and an already patched typo3-src
for download. It's just a testing version to figure out what would be
possible and what make sense at all.
Later it will be in the core, we hope ;-)

Greets
    Tobias