[TYPO3-hci] Creating news, events...

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Thu May 3 09:27:53 CEST 2007

So, OK maybe it wound work generally .... right ... :)

But how about this one: Letz create a new Wizard like Module for Content Records.
Most of our Clients are not so amused when they see the List Module the first time.

So to fix this HCI issue without lousing some functionality we need a different approach.

1. Open up the new Module via the Main Menu
2. Select what type of Record you like to >> create or edit << (News, Cal. Dates, ...)
3. Select where you like to store it (only A list of fitting Sysfolder will be shown)
4. Create = A new Record was Created and you are in the Edit Mode of this Rec.
    Edit = A List of all fitting Records (depends on the Sysfolder and the Type!) will be shown
           In a very minimal List view with only Edit Icons ...
5. User gets a Feedback that has done a good job and everything worked well. :)

So this will help a lot I think.

And to come back the main topic ... this could also be accessible thought the "Create Content Wiz."
But it will start directly at Step 3.

So what do you think about this one? :)

Greez Jens