[TYPO3-hci] Creating news, events...

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Wed May 2 09:54:23 CEST 2007

MY FAULT! I just understand it wrong! Sorry :)

Yap a wizard-section for this kind of content my be handsome.

Maybe a Admin should have the possibility to Define a Sysfolder
for a special Content Type. Then a Red. could add eg. News
anywhere and they will always be drop in the predefined Sysfolder.

What do you think?

Greez Jens