[TYPO3-hci] page lookup/search for element wizard (pages)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Mar 8 12:02:23 CET 2007

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> As the number of pages might be quite large it'd be great if the page
>> tree of the element wizard had a page lookup field (like the one in
>> the bottom) frame.
>>
>> It should be possible to search in titles and subtitles. Maybe it
>> makes sense to have a drop down to search in page translations. I'm
>> not sure if we need a search in the page content as this is complex
>> (think of TV) and I don't like searches where the list doesn't show
>> all searched fields.
>>
>> Any comments?
>>
>> Masi
>
> there'll be a search at the top right of T3 in upcoming versions. (like
> a search in mac).. It'll be ajax driven and enables you to find things
> and open pages and content elements through id or name

It's already there (in the bottom frame).

I am asking for a search feauture in the *element wizard*. eg you want to
make a link on an image or header, the element wizard pops up and shows you
the compelte page tree. The general search feature won't help you here as
you need the search within the  pop up.

Masi