[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Jun 15 20:52:01 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer
>> Tapio: Those are ideas about 5.X not 4.X versions of T3. The whole
>> concept of those config files is not discussed here but will be in the
>> 5.x dev list.
>>
>> The integration problems I'm thinking about are related to how to
>> change colors (and gradients) in vector files on the fly through PHP.
>

>> If this is possible, the concept of changable colors shouldn't be a
>> problem.
>
> color themes can change reloading the interface after change.
> If entire CSS-files changed, no problem.
> If done in user level needs changes to template.php, where should be
> defined to override installation level configuration.
that's the good part about it. Neither the hci teams, nor the skin teams
have to think about at this moment. I guess they'll save those
information somewhere in the repository containing the BE user information.

Anyway: A color change doesn't only require to change some CSS files but
  hundreds of imagefiles have to be changed then too.. This will be
complicated..

Andreas