[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-t3skin] Two proposals for a new skin.

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Jun 14 18:16:04 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> I thought so too, when I was designing my last Skin version.
> But why is there a need to have a Skin, colored in the Logo colors?
because those colors represent TYPO3's CI (see the styleguide). If we
use those colors, we'll present TYPO3 as one thing (done by one
community) and not as a pot where everyone throws some thing in. It
would be nice to have the opportunity to change them however.

Fabian and me are currently working on adding a light green to the skin,
so the TYPO3 feeling is added.

- Andreas