[TYPO3-hci] someone out there?

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Jan 11 15:07:56 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

interesting feature! We should support a speech-engine - by making it
_possible_ to add this feature via a Plugin into the
Dashboard-Framework. I would not need speech-output, but somebody who
needs it could implement the plugin. At christmas I installed the
"festival"-package via synaptic. It's nice and it can "eat" a text-file
as parameter, but doesn't sound that good. ;-)

I added the speech-thing into our brainstorming-page
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Dashboard#Architecture_of_a_Dashboard-item)

Do you know if the new alternative startpage in 4.1 contain the
dashboard-feature? I saw Kasper in the video explaining it, so I think
it's inside. We should build on top of it.

In the moment I just have some time for brainstorming and planning (for
this project) - implementing must wait till March.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler