[TYPO3-hci] Annoying editing content/page properties

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Jan 10 22:38:40 CET 2007

Hi

One issue has always annoyed me quite much in Typo3.
When I edit content element, there is not easy link to page
properties and back to editing the same content element.

I made for this a cookie solution with tabs.
Information of pid,uid and language of the last edited
content element has been stored into cookie.
If you go using tabs to page properties, I get
then extra tab 'Last content', which I can go back to last
edited content element on the page (that doesn't exist,
if any content element has not edited - should there be link to first?)

Current main problems
1) That doesn't currently support single tree solution.
2) The new tab don't work correctly with 'QuicEdit' mode because
it returns to alt_doc.php (would be best to disable this when quick
edit used even if this would be very good then).

Any interest to discuss.