[TYPO3-hci] new element wizard item "menu"

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Sun Dec 16 16:48:46 CET 2007

Ok, but "special" just tells you nothing, except that there must be something different .. ?!

I don't think it a solution/needed to add something before "menu". For eg. Text is Text don't
matter what you enter. So I would like to change it to just "Menu" if this is really needed
to be changed. If we really need to change this and "menu" aren't enough for this, i would
vote for "Inline Menus" ... because this is more what they really are.

Greez Jens

--

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 HCI Team Leader]