[TYPO3-hci] 4.2 close record button

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Sun Dec 16 16:48:21 CET 2007

Hy Folkes,

nice to see some action here. :)

We have a new, good general interface structure,
please keep this in mined if you create new ideas.

This means:
1. No Tabs in the Content Screen!
    In the new TopMenu is space for this in bit different way.
2. No need for the lower Icons. Just Redundancy.
    And don't tell me it rocks :)

My Taste:
- To Compressed Interface .. to much information, in to less space
   (This is a global TYPO3 problem, we do not want to continue this
    in the future for the new interfaces, please!)
- BTN order .. for me it's only clear enough, like in the screen in att.

@Benny: +1 to remove the redundant select boxes. (Just as we Talk already).

Greez Jens

--

Jens Hoffmann