[TYPO3-hci] new element wizard item "menu"

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 14 10:38:49 CET 2007

"Uschi Renziehausen" <typo3news at otherone.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1197624703.31882.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Patrick Gaumond wrote:
>> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe "Linked overviews" or "Internal link lists"?
>>
>> In Québec we use "Menu intra-page" in french. Does "Intrapage menu" makes
>> sense ? I've also found reference to "Intrapage linking" on Google.
>>
>> At W3C they don't give it a name but they refer to the HTML anchor so
>> "Anchor menu" would fit but maybe it's still too technical to use the
>> word "anchor".
>>
>> Patrick
>
> What about 'link lists and menus'?
>
> Prosit, Uschi

what is the difference between link list and menu ?

anyway i would prefer an easy expression. "intrapage" sounds difficult to
the most.
Also i would use the word "menu" as it describes what it is. To differ it
from the other menus in page here are additional proposals:
"Inline Menus"
"Page Menus"
"Special Menus"
"Overview Menus"