[TYPO3-hci] Creating news, events...

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Mon Apr 30 20:58:31 CEST 2007

Add Content Wizard?
Maybe you mean the "Add Page Wizard"?

So the Idea may be not bad if the whole Wizard is different ...

Step 1: Click New
Step 2: Select what to Add (Page or Content ...)
Step 3: Select Place ( Inside/Over/Under/Some else ... :) )

But this is kinda wired I think.

I usually would try to remove all Content types from the
"Add Page Wizard" to give the Client a clear/strait work flow.
1. Add Page ... 2. Add Content on the Page or to the SysFolder.

Greez Jens ;)