[TYPO3-hci] HCI Skype Conference

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Apr 20 20:15:49 CEST 2007

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Hello all together!
> To make sure that everyone who is active in this list reads this, I just
> posted antoher thread about it.
>
> I would like to make a skype (www.skype.com) conference on friday 20th
> of April 2007 at 8 pm GMT+1 (20:00 GMT+1) about the question, how we
> want to plan the following steps we are going to do.
>
> So you can prepare something or just join it and listen..
> I'll record the whole session and upload it probably on saturday on
> youtube or somewhere else. (maybe only typo3.org, ...?) I don't know.
> This will depend on whether it should make completly public or not.
>
> However, just call andreas-balzer on friday.
>
> See you ;)
>
> Andreas
Hello to everyone!
So this announcement was online for 5 days, maybe not enough time
because unfortunately nobody joined the session.

If it was a stupid idea of mine to do that, I feel very sorry. Otherwise
the next possible day I'll be able to do a session like this is between
the 21st and the 27th of May. If you have any proposal then please feel
free to post it.

Greetings
Andreas