[TYPO3-hci] Should we skype about?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Apr 12 18:49:38 CEST 2007

Hi!
Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> My SkypeID is "wrybit" but I like to do it somehow different ...
>
> How about a RL-Kickoff-Meeting at the DD07, instead of a Skype Session?
Well, my problem is, that again I won't be able to come to the DD.
Therefore I don't like that idea as much ;)

> I don't think Skype is a good thing for this ... to get more detailed,
> why not ... but for the beginning ...
it would be a good plattform to discuss our first steps. I don't want
this to become a mass event, but a talk between the most active people here.

> and we need more time in front.
No, I would like to talk about the early planning phase. Who can do
what? And what has to be done at first?

I currently don't want to plan the whole hci projects, I just want to
start with the most basic.
> So everybody of the HCI-Freaks could join! Right?
No. Not at the moment. They can contribute here in the list.

We have to get some organisation into the whole project, so only a few
people are better at the beginning. Maybe we could create subteams. One
team connects the hci projects to the CORE devs, one team looks
organises the ideas and passes them to extension writers, etc.. (just
one topic we could discuss via skype)

So.. I have 18:49 now, i would propose a meeting at 20:00 if everybody
agrees..

Andreas