[TYPO3-hci] What can we do?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Apr 12 17:11:55 CEST 2007

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> Jens Hoffmann wrote:
>> But how can we solve the prob of thinking ideas 2 times ... ?
> I thought of the new page more like a list of "Guy A does this task". If
> it is a smaller task, there is nothing but the one-liner of description
> and a link to the bugreport. If it is a bigger project then it'll have
> it's own wiki page.
>
> What do you think?

Hi!
Well I just repeat my own opinion about this. If we fill out a
bugtracker project with all the different tasks and people who realize
them, we'll have a perfect overview. This information can be easily
shown on the wikipages.

It's possible to structure the 'reports' via coder, topic, type of
feature and many many other filters. We also can stay in contact very
easily with them.

Andreas