[TYPO3-hci] Extension Manager - Usability

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Apr 10 15:43:09 CEST 2007

Hey Andreas,

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> right. What do you think about, if we ask for a project in bugtracker,
> which would be optimal for planning all that stuff..

I would rather do this:
* Create a new wiki page "Usability Tasks", where we compile the
existing ideas into topics with real tasks and subtasks, so we can
figure out a way, what can be done for 4.2 or for 5.0.
* Small usabiltiy no-brainers (as on the wiki page) are often connected
to the bugtracker, we could search for them and get them fixed.

As the progress of the HCI-group is very little right now (at least
that's my impression), we should use this new Usability Task wiki page
as a list to see what is actually going on in terms of coding and
realization right now. I have heard of the new topapps etc. proposals
and we have so many good ideas in our hands but what's the status of
them being really finished?

--
greetings,
benni.