[TYPO3-hci] More respondents - TYPO3 Survey

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Apr 10 09:54:54 CEST 2007

Bas v.d. Wiel kirjoitti:
> Hello Sebastian,
> Hopefully this week I'll be able to distribute the survey to a couple of
> hundred editor-only users here in NL.

To make comparion between different interface alternatives, you could
use my plugins. tm_shared_lib + skin_grey_2 properly configured offers
five Backend menu types for changing modules.
* three default menu types
* tabbed topmenu as tabbed menu
* Kasper's dropdown menu (topapps)

All of the can easily switch using User > Setup.
tm_contentaccess adds possibility to tailor used button sets
(types and available actions). It just adds more issues to test.