[TYPO3-hci] Usability Survey started

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Fri Apr 6 19:02:03 CEST 2007

Hello all,

after months of work we finally finished the usability survey.
The survey is open from now on for at least the next 4 weeks (closing:
May, 13).

You will find the survey here: http://survey.typo3.org

The survey is available in 6 Languages! English, Danish, Dutch, Spanish,
Chinese and German. Thank the translators for the good work and thank
Patrick for the work with the pbsurvey :)

I posted some information and 2 tiny images on
http://www.mindshape.de/typo3survey/ for you to promote the survey.

Please help to promote the survey. There should be a message on TYPO3
news those days and Sudara, you are welcome to write a post to buzz :)

We should try to reach especially those users who don't visit typo3.org
or similar sites. So please use your blogs, newsletters, newspapers,
emails, customers, dogs and cats to promote this survey. :)

Happy Easter!

-sebastian