[TYPO3-hci] Hello everyone!

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Apr 5 11:01:38 CEST 2007

Andreas Otto schrieb:

> Sorry, but this is not true und statements like yours do not encourage any
> developer to spend time (which they obviously don't have) on issues
> discussed on the HCI list.

Well I can only say about what I have experienced of course. And many
developers just told me that they can't see any serious aspect of what
we do here and what we have done so far. Don't get me wrong but I
personally find it a little bit frustrating, if I'm on the hci team,
researching user profiles, writing ideas and concepts down and then have
to read that some people who are quite responsible for some things here
have no interest at all, because 'usuability' is something that doesn't
go well with their current
i-code-because-i-want-to-code-regardless-of-those-who-want-to-use-it
thinking.

Again: This is what I have experienced.

So feel free to prove that I'm wrong..

Andreas