[TYPO3-hci] Save as

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Sep 30 11:21:03 CEST 2006

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
>> but well.. your operating system has it too and nearly all applications
>> you know from your computer.
>
> an OS is a completly different thing compared to a web app...
But an OS has applications, like T3 has extensions. Can you remember..
We compared T3 to M$ Office applications some days ago with the result,
that we want to have a toolbar..?

>> Do they show the saved content on the same
>> page? I mean there has to be something clever about it, that all of
>> these programms have it.. or?
>
> Yes, it serves to save as a different (export) format. How do you want
> to save a news item as page???
Well it servers to save under a different location too. I don't want to
save a news as an imagemap or something like this, but maybe create a
copy to a different sysfolder..