[TYPO3-hci] Save as

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Sep 29 20:07:09 CEST 2006

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> mh honestly, I think if you can save an element to other pages as well
> (via "save as"), that would be rather confusing because saved Content
> Elements would not show up on the current page :-/
> So -1 for that idea from my side...
>
> Sebastian

but well.. your operating system has it too and nearly all applications
you know from your computer. Do they show the saved content on the same
page? I mean there has to be something clever about it, that all of
these programms have it.. or? And hey... we could show something like
"This element is on page XYZ too" :)

What do you think?

Greetings
Andreas