[TYPO3-hci] Save as

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Sep 29 18:40:50 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
>> Hi!
>> Another day, another idea :)
>> We currently have Save, Save & New, Save & Exit and Exit. What about
>> "Save as" ? I mean most of the applications you use on your local
>> desktop have this functionality, but TYPO3 doesn't. Whould it make much
>> sense?
>>
>> Andreas
>
> of course it would be made on the base of 'Save & New'
> because it already saves some information.

Well "Save & New" and "Save as" are two different things. While you save
a record with "save and new" and then create the next one, you save a
record with "save as" at a different place. So after clicking it, the
pagetree has to be shown..

I don't know, whether the same base can be used there..

Greetings
Andreas