[TYPO3-hci] New Web Module based on Dojo Toolkit

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Sep 19 00:25:06 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer kirjoitti:
> Hi!
> I did not read all the postings in this thread, but it think the menu
> graphics you used are awsome!
>
> The tabbed menu looks nice. Maybe you and Tapio can work together?

I hope so. Endeed how to use the main modules we might have disagreement
now because I have task for two frame system (explained in the
word-document mentioned in this list).

I make for the topmenu User > Setup adding new items to my existing
XCLASS. Now if you test
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/
with dev_admin + dev_admin accounts you can change the working
mode of the new topmenu.