[TYPO3-hci] Quick Question: Pull-down menu library?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon Sep 18 15:07:28 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj kirjoitti:

>> BT. The User > Setup really sucks! Horrible bad designed
>> and it should rewrite allowing flexible control.
>> Maybe me and Peter should rewrite it and make a proper
>> User > Setup module as extension.
>
> I agree with you and you have my blessings to give it a try. I hope you
> next mail announces that you are done.

that has so much to work that it might be too difficult for me.
It would need too hooks and AJAX - maybe if Maxico would be interested
to develop that functionality. I just make an ugly XCLASS like B. Kraft
but my and Berhards XCLASSes sucks because they are missing hooks that
any developer would add new options.