[TYPO3-hci] RFC: use checkboxes not to delete an entry field

Andreas Rieser A.Rieser at T3site.com
Mon Sep 18 05:43:55 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
> There is a solution: Do not use them!
>
> - kasper

+1

Most of our customers like the functionality of those checkboxes.
You can easily drop all data - that's nice. (Deleting it by hand is much
more work.)

But there is a disadvantage of them - newbies try to enable them first
(before entering text in the input field). Well, perhaps those
checkboxes could be hidden, as long as there is no content in the
"connected" input field? Should be possible...

-andreas