[TYPO3-hci] Quick Question: Pull-down menu library?

Wed Sep 13 10:42:15 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm beginning to play with the new interface and need a JS library for
> making the drop-down menus. Of course I could figure something out using
> the current code for context menus - and maybe that is even best to
> stick to.
>
> However, I wondered if there is a GPL compliant library out there that
> is a simpler choice and works in all browsers (including safari and
> konqueror!)

Hi Kasper,

which answer do you expect from me. You can solve this with xaJax. ;-)

* it is GPL
* should work with all browsers
* it is stable
* recommended by ECT

You program the dynamic logic within PHP.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/xajax/0.2.4/

Regards

Elmar