[TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Lars Thalheim lars.thalheim at thamey.de
Tue Sep 12 12:53:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think accessibility in terms of personal disabilities for BE is to be
taken with a grain of salt. Someone who has disabilities which make it
nessessary to have an accessible BE (eg. limited eye-sight), might most
likely not use the BE anyway.

In other words. When designing a planes cockpit, I don't need to take into
real account to make the steeringstick accessible for people without arms...
because those people will MOST LIKELY never be pilot.

Therefore I suppose to define "accessibility" in BE as "userfriendly". This
might make work a little easier.

THAMEY - Engineering
Karl-Hromadnik-Str. 6
81241 München