[TYPO3-hci] Install Tool

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Mon Sep 11 23:57:11 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I would also like to encourage everybody to make a good and easy install
tool for 4.1 / 4.2 (although the 3-step-technique is pretty good right now).
The key really is to keep it simple and usuable (not like the "All
configuration" right now ;-)). I would also like to help in
brainstorming & coding this feature for one of the next releases.

Looks like I gotta check out Joomla's install tool :-)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-