[TYPO3-hci] Hello again...

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Sep 11 15:53:15 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

Now is the time to work dedicated on HCI improvements of TYPO3 again!
Finally I have completed other tasks I had over the summer and is
back - as promised - to lead the HCI team.

At T3DD06 we had sessions about HCI. It was fun and creative (will
put out some pictures later) but I'm unsure about the value of the
results. However, it at least confirmed certain ideas we have had for
a while.

We have a wiki with all our ideas compiled. What we need to do now is
select some of these to go forward with. I have posted my personal
suggestion in a separate mail, please enter the discussion.

- kasper

"Gimme Five!"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3