[TYPO3-hci] PPT: Ideas to improve the Usability of Typo3 4.x / 5.0

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Fri Oct 20 21:35:17 CEST 2006

Hi usability Crowed,

last Week i tryed to push some of my Ideas about HCI and Typo3
into a Idea-Pack. On the end i made some Mogup-Screen and a bunch
of PPT-Charts. (I will work more on it in the next days. If the file will
be updated, I post a info into this thread.)

You can download it under >> http://www.baiz.org/downloads/HCI.pdf

Please don't get me wrong, but let me say some thing for this thread:
- NO OFF-TOPIC POSTS ... PLEASE ... just open a new Thread!
- Don't write to long ... Everybody got to read it :)
- Write the Chart NR. of the PPT, if you like to comment something
- Check if some else already wroth the same ...
THX :)

I get my work as Usability and Design thing.
Not as technique, standards, accessibility, etc
discussion.!

We need to get new/more Ideas, so pleas don't stop
our creativity with technique discussions. OK?
I know we need them, but later on! And i know
for this, we always find a solution! :)

The whole thing shout be a inspiration and Idea-Pack for you.
Have a lot of creative fun and share your Ideas about it :)

Greez Jens