[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 menubar thoughts

Lasse Norby zamiams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:06:03 CEST 2006

/* A whisper about a strange web application using
double-clicks reaches the ears of the leader of the free world */

"What! Two clicks! Noooo??! On the interweb?!
That right there is a National Security Threat!
Haven't these people learned yet?! One clicks on
the interweb - two clicks on - well everything else!
Find the guilty parties and cut off their fingers!!
Then let's see them make two clicks!
Now - watch this golf-swing"

/* The whisper then moves south and reaches
Mr. Castro in Cuba */

"Viva la Revolution! Hooray Hooray!!
Set ALL our computers to take this new approach
with double-clicking on the Internet! ASAP!
This is my big chance to finally use the
Internet against the Americans!
Hooray! Hooray!
La Revolution is here!
Viva la Revolution!"